Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Since I turned the lower atmosphere into a planetary ring...

.. I guess I need to move the station instead.

First I re-position the bad docking from yesterday:

"Lets take this bag of snakes and lay them all out straight"


There! (yeah, yeah, I should have done this yesterday)

Now then, I boost the station to 110km orbit ("This time for sure!" - Bullwinkle Moose)

I then grab the solar sail from yesterday and dock it up and extend it. Not aligned quite like I would want, but I'm not going to fix ti right now. Eventually I need to remove some of these extra boosters, but that will have to be a mission or two of its own.


So, next up, the sail for the other side, and then probably a mission or two to remove the extra boosters (no more orbital debris! I'm going, well 'green' isn't a good term... I need a term for it... hmmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment