Sunday, May 4, 2014

This next shopping trip netted three updates

Electrics



Advanced Exploration



Advanced Electrics


So I am looking at what I have and what I can do. I still want more science points so I am going to do 'High Above Kerbol' mission. Basically you fly outside the Kerbin SOI grab the science and then fly back. The "Low Kerbol" mission means getting within 1,000,000 km of the star which is actually harder than it sounds. 

So, I'll run this mission quick here and we get 585.4 Science for it! Woohoo!











599 Science at this point. A quick mission for temp and barometer check on the launchpad will bring that up to 607 so I pick up Electronics so I can get closer to the Gravioli Detector. I am holding on to 307 for now so I can hope for the 550 I need. I'll do a Minmus pass and then I should be golden for Mun landings.


No comments:

Post a Comment